Medical Revenue Cycle Management
Worldwide Healthcare organizations are looking for ways to improve their quality of medical care, at the same time they fear, facing declining reimbursement and increased risk. During these moments organizations look out for improvement in the critical areas like medical billing, coding, and account receivables through medical revenue cycle management.
We, at Maple Software provide the right products, services, and expertise to manage your medical revenue cycle efficiency in a way where you can clearly focus on patient’s well-being. Our team consist of professionals who are CPC/AHIMA certified and AAPC certified coders who will assist you with the information and reporting about your performance at your own convenience. Maple ensures you to get paid every time by managing your account receivables and identifying reimbursement opportunities which can deliver an immediate return.
Why opt for Maple Software’s Medical Revenue Cycle Management services:
1. Save Costs:
By updating an in-house or dedicated team with the latest regulations we reduce turnover rates and relieve your staff from the burden of billing and training. Reducing the costs significantly has now become easier as the off-shore staff are comparatively less expensive than paying for their domestic counterparts.
2. Increased focus on patient care:
By outsourcing medical billing, physicians and staff can now focus on providing excellent health care to their patients without any administrative burden and build better relationship.
3. Increased profits:
Our team of experienced professional medical billers ensure, that claims are submitted and followed-up with complete accuracy in no time. This process will reduce the number of denied claims which is caused due to billing errors and improve your collections helping you get paid faster.
4. Perfectly manage your practice:
With Maple's insightful reporting, you can have better control over your practice. We provide reports with useful metrics like Productivity and Collection Trending, Adjustment and Denial Tracking, and Coding Reviews which helps you take care of your financial health.
5. Progressing with the healthcare industry:
Medical billing codes, fee schedules, and payer rules are continuously subject to change, our team helps you keep up with the developments and always stay proactive to make a positive impact on your revenue
6. HIPAA compliant security & Disaster recovery strategy:
Maple gives the highest priority to safety, all the transactions that take place are completely secure and can be accessed whenever you need them. Maple is strengthened with a complete disaster recovery strategy to guarantee interrupt-free operations.
- Analyzing operational needs.
- Setting goals higher to reach industry’s benchmark.
- Planning ahead to optimize medical revenue cycle operations.
- Implementing best practice by leveraging multiple information systems.
- We provide complete assistance in daily Claims Processing, Regular Receivables follow-up, and On-going training and education, which helps you to optimize the medical revenue cycle.
- Improving cash flow and profitability by providing actionable data about your medical revenue cycle and helping you make informed decisions.
- Generating and submitting claims that are professionally prepared and submitted electronically through a clearinghouse.
- Accurately coded claims are sent to carriers within 24 hours of receipt of face sheets.
- Persistent and periodical follow-up on all claims.
- Payments are posted at a swift pace on receipt from carriers whether it is Manual or Electronic.
- Collection and thorough analysis of patient information.
- Courteous & effective collection of outstanding receivables.
- Effective personal care and quick response for patient queries by call center representatives.
- Business activity and Productivity tracking through customized monthly statistical reports.
- Fee structuring analysis and recommendations.
Medical billing services:
With a team of experienced professionals, we provide the following medical billing services.
- Patient Demographics & Charge Entry.
- LCD & CPT Coding.
- Insurance Eligibility Verification.
- Acquiring Referrals & Authorizations.
- Claims Submission.
- Payment Posting.
- Rejections & Denials Management.
- Insurance AR (Accounts Receivable) Analysis & Calling.
- Insurance Appeals & Corrected Claims Submission.
- Patient AR Analysis & Calling.
- Patient Payment Plans, Discounts & Credit Card Payments.