Maple Software Pvt. Ltd was founded in Visakhapatnam, India in 1999. Since its establishment, Maple Software has been providing high standard transcription solutions to the increasing number of hospitals and physicians. By giving prominence to needs, requirements and understanding the unique cultures of every healthcare organization we have been successful in improving efficiency and contain costs in an ever-changing healthcare market. By leveraging our integrated training facility and scalable infrastructure we are able to expand our operations and expeditious services to all our clients
Services We Offer:
- Medical Transcription ( ASR & NonASR)
- Medico-Legal (IME) Transcription
- General Transcription (Interviews, Meetings, Focus Groups, Speeches, Seminars, Presentations, Webinars, Research etc.)
The success of any service provider completely relies on its manpower, Maple clearly understands this fact. Every employee in our organization is enthusiastic about learning new skills and adapt themselves to the constantly changing market. We carefully scrutinize every individual on the basis of their academics, technical skills, and their attitude.
Maple is proud of the fact that every team member has a minimum of 15 years of education with English as their primary language and a majority of them having completed Graduation & post-graduation in Life Sciences before getting trained for Medical Transcription.
Maple conducts regular orientation programs to educate team members thereby enabling them to provide better transcription services.
Every team member clearly understands his/her role in sustaining and improving the clientele and ensures delivery of high standard service to the client
Maple takes great responsibility in maintaining consistent quality of 99.5% and above to each and every report that is that is processed by the team. Our teams are trained to be quality conscious and understand the significance of delivering each and every report with client satisfactory quality.
With unique tracking and auditing system enabling us to grade the performance of each team member, we keep track of value addition being done by each team member who worked on preparing the reports through different levels of transcription, proof-reading, editing and formatting.
Maple takes great pride in its track record of maintaining the agreed upon TAT (Turn Around Time) requirements with its clients. Our unique protected working interface has the feature of listing out TAT requirements of each and every file and also highlights the time remaining to upload the file within the stipulated time. Every team member is highly aware of TAT and works according to the TAT requirements of our clients strictly ranging anywhere from 2 hours to 48 hours.
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. state-of-the-art Facility.
- Dedicated high-speed data communication links.
- Highly secure networks.
- Power backup with UPS & standby generators.
- Rapidly scalable infrastructure.
Maple is HIPAA compliant and gives utmost priority to maintaining the confidentiality of the patient data that it utilizes in processing the transcription works.
- Each and every employee is bound by a confidentiality agreement to safeguard the patient data.
- All the data transfer is done through highly secure and HIPAA compliant media.
- We maintain strict physical and electronic surveillance at our facility.
- We utilize authentic firewalls and antivirus software to protect the data from external hackers etc.
- We conduct quarterly HIPAA orientation classes to our team members.
- 19+ Years of Experience
- 1.5 Million Lines per Month Production
- 500+ Physicians
- Client Locations: USA, Australia, Canada
- 250+ Resources
- 2 Office Locations
Need help with your Transcription Services?
Maple is here! Get your free brochure today