- Assist physicians in documenting the patient’s medical record (EMR).
- Navigate the EMR during assistance of patient care.
- Assist physicians in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Prior clinical experience required such as volunteering, shadowing, clinical research, scribing, paramedic training, or being a medical assistant.
- Strong English skills (both written and verbal – written paramount).
- Excellent spelling and typing skills 60+ wpm.
- Quick to pick up new technology.
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology highly preferred.
- Flexibility to work different shifts during the week including some shifts which may start at 5am PST.
- Familiarity with navigating the electronic medical record (EMR) highly preferred.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any of the Science streams such as Pharmacy, Biomedical, Physiotherapy, Microbiology, Nursing etc.
|Job Category||Healthcare Documentation Services|